Did I get teh AMAZING Deal on this Baritone 7 String?

Chrisjd

• Members

too bad you fail...Dimarzio Blaze Customs..i would love to have those pups...way more tone and life than the EMGs...

sell them to me...im sure you want your precious EMGs back in it..

and on yea, its missing the ibanez logo, smooth playin neck, and floating trem.

Was this directed at me?

I am actually really happy there isn't emgs in the guitar, I wanted passives and I think i will like the blaze customs..

• Members

I hate those pickups but since it's your guitar then it's win for you......I would sink 200 bucks back for actives so I would fail.... :lol:

The black hardware is sweet though....and string thru is win.....and that's a nice model that I like so win again...I hated the pickup position.....but so what...just lower that front/middle one and off ya go..

• Members

Yeah Im not a big fan of direct mount pickups. I'd much rather ahve them suspended from rings, mainly for that reason. Adjusting/changing pickups can be a pain.

I love actives though. I've done all sorts of fun swappings with EMG's and I can see how some would think they sound sterile, but for a baritone I think a good 81 in the bridge is PERFECT for a really clear downtuned tone.

They have their place, but I can see why some woudlnt like them. I love mine, though. :D

• Members

too bad you fail...Dimarzio Blaze Customs..i would love to have those pups...way more tone and life than the EMGs...

sell them to me...im sure you want your precious EMGs back in it..

and on yea, its missing the ibanez logo, smooth playin neck, and floating trem.

i got a UV777 and the pickups inthat are garage!

Archived