Peavey Vypyr 100w combo

Ejjw18

• Members

So awhile ago i sold my 5150 head and Mesa 4x12 cab because i really needed the money and my band just broke up and i decided that i wanted to take a break from bands for quite awhile. Well, recently of course i changed my min and wanna start something up. Anyways, i definitely dont have the cash to afford a half stack right now so im trying to find a nice combo for around $600 and started looking at the Vypyr. Let me know how you like it if you've played it. I play mostly hardcore music.

• Members

The tube Vypyr is out now. They might be more reliable. Don't know yet. I'm still waiting to hear some reviews.

The tube vypyr is NOT out yet ... peavey won't release them for sale until 1/21/09 - the day after Obama takes office. Coinscidence or something more ?!?

My name is near the top of the list.

HT

• Members

The tube vypyr is NOT out yet ... peavey won't release them for sale until 1/21/09 - the day after Obama takes office. Coinscidence or something more ?!?

My name is near the top of the list.

HT

Dude, guys are getting them now and some are seeing them in stores.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2210456

• Members

Help this dude out!!

He's also got a Peavey XXX with a blown transformer. The amp will probably do the trick for him, but how much will it cost to replace the transformer (parts and labor)?

haha how did you know?

• Members

Do NOT get a Vypyr for gigging. They are too undependable. (See long Vypyr thread here). Get a used 6505/XXX/JSX and save up for a cab.

Don't half ass it, you'll regret it later.

yeah but the thing is that it would take a LONG time to save up for a decent stack dude. I got pills and {censored} i have to pay and i really wanna get another band going right now.

Archived