Anyone run'n a 412 with all G12K100's?

solarburn

• Members

They come only in 8 ohm. Avatar has their 412 wired for 8 ohm. I just got his email back.

"HI yes they only come in 8 ohm and a 412 cab with four of those is a standard 8 ohm cab..let me know if you need anything"

Thanks,

Dave

(208) 762-5251

• Members

$378 shipped for a quad from Avatar Speakers. I just bought them. Avatar ebays pairs of new GK100s too. If you are patient (unlike me) you can get them cheaper.

Hey Matt,

Let me know how they work out. I'm thinking of getting some of these for my downtuning setup.

George

• Members

anyone compared them to h30s?

ive been thinking about replacing ther greenbacks in my vht and k100s are definitely something i was considering

If you replace your H30s with Greenbacks you'll discover that H30s are harsh with over-bright biting treble and presence, while the Greenbacks sound great.

I found this out yesterday when I swapped one out. I am very happy with half Greenback and half Vintage 30 in my 2x12... I am curious what 100% greenbacks would sound like though... I'm sure there's a reason Alex Lifeson uses em!

Actually I could go cover the V30 and find out right now..... that's a good idea.

Archived