Avenged Sevenfold Solo Cover

ripton

• Members

And what is it with bashing his vibrato? Like of all things most people bash Syn for, you insult his vibrato?

Would you rather we insult how {censored}ing lame he looks, his terrible taste in guitars, his horrendous tone, or how annoying every single damn lead line is in their songs?

• Members

Having a bit of trouble keeping time there?
:o
:p

But seriously, that was pretty dead on, but what was with the song skipping?
:confused:

And what is it with bashing his vibrato? Like of all things most people bash Syn for, you insult his vibrato?

Vibrato is one of the first things I listen to when I listen to a guitarist's lead style. It's always distinctive and it adds a lot of personality to playing. I'm not enamored with billion note per minute shredfests all the time and I love a nice wide vibrato.Good bends and vibrato are, to me, what defines most guitarist's styles. It's what I listen to at least because that's what I enjoy. But Gaytes' vibrato is just weird. I dont know what it is but it makes me sick. My favorite vibrato is probably like Zakk Wylde or Mike Amott or something.

• Members

Vibrato is one of the first things I listen to when I listen to a guitarist's lead style. It's always distinctive and it adds a lot of personality to playing. I'm not enamored with billion note per minute shredfests all the time and I love a nice wide vibrato.Good bends and vibrato are, to me, what defines most guitarist's styles. It's what I listen to at least because that's what I enjoy. But Gaytes' vibrato is just weird. I dont know what it is but it makes me sick. My favorite vibrato is probably like Zakk Wylde or Mike Amott or something.

I guess I just don't get whats "weird" about it, but whatever :o

• Members

I guess I just don't get whats "weird" about it, but whatever

It just sounds really sour. I dont know why either, but I dont agree with it.

I mean I find everything else he does to be annoying too, I especially hate those stupid gloves and that hat. But I can deal with general dorkiness as long as they can play (coughZakkWyldecough).

• Members

It just sounds really sour. I dont know why either, but I dont agree with it.

I mean I find everything else he does to be annoying too, I especially hate those stupid gloves and that hat. But I can deal with general dorkiness as long as they can play (coughZakkWyldecough).

Feel free to unleash the {censored}ing fury, but last two A7X shows I've seen, he hasn't worn the fedora nor gloves.

Also, Zacky was playing a Tele at the one last week. Stock pickups and all :love:

Still sounded like Avenged Sevenfold though :o

• Members

Feel free to unleash the {censored}ing fury, but last two A7X shows I've seen, he hasn't worn the fedora nor gloves.

Also, Zacky was playing a Tele at the one last week. Stock pickups and all
:love:

Still sounded like Avenged Sevenfold though

why'd you go in the first place :freak:

unless it was an attempt at their lives, i don't want to know.

• Members

Avenged Sevenfold got me into metal. There, I said it. I don't care for their most recent stuff that much, but I still enjoy them from time to time.

Waking the Fallen will always be in my CD player. Always.

:cry:

it's alright, my bloody valentine got me into shoegaze :cry:

• Members

Avenged Sevenfold got me into metal. There, I said it. I don't care for their most recent stuff that much, but I still enjoy them from time to time.

Waking the Fallen will always be in my CD player. Always.

+1 here, i listen to waking the fallen from time to time. Some neat melodies on it

• Members

Also, Zacky was playing a Tele at the one last week. Stock pickups and all
:love:

Still sounded like Avenged Sevenfold though

:facepalm: When I saw them in Atlanta :facepalm: he was wearing both of them.

I have no idea which tour it was. I went with my ex girlfriend (we were dating at the time and she was hopelessly obsessed with them.)

Archived