13 year old father

murdock

• Members

Most people get laid the first time around 14-16 so 13 isn't impossible. My old lady was 15 and a sophomore in high school when we hooked up. Been with the girl 15 years now. Sometimes it does work out.

So that makes her 30 and you.............50?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

and I'm pretty sure this is everyday stuff in poorer countries with huge population (india etc)

but the fact that happened in england is just hilarious. after getting high i was reading the article out loud to some friends in this british imitation accent it was the funniest thing ever

• Members

Most people get laid the first time around 14-16 so 13 isn't impossible. My old lady was 15 and a sophomore in high school when we hooked up. Been with the girl 15 years now. Sometimes it does work out.

Most people ged laid between 16 and 19, mybe you just grew up in a trashy area.

• Members

Your wife didn't get pregnant and give birth at 15 so it's a different scenario IMO.

Having a relationship when you're 13 does NOT equal to being a father when you're 13

• Members

Totally normal behaviour for chavs in the UK

Father will probably get a hip-hop record deal...nuff respect innit

"Mumsy" will get makeover (fukin face lift) paid for by Heat magazine.

Little Kevin (edit is miesha or somthing :idk: )gets a free lobotomy to cure the in-bred tendancy to {censored} anything that looks remotely warm.

:facepalm: FMCountry

• Members
Totally normal behaviour for chavs in the UK

Father will probably get
a hip-hop record deal
...nuff respect innit

"Mumsy" will get makeover (fukin face lift) paid for by Heat magazine.

Little Kevin gets a free lobotomy to cure the in-bred tendancy to {censored} anything that looks remotely warm.

:facepalm:
FMCountry

"Garage an urban innit" get the street names right old chap

• Members

At least they're white! :D

:cop:

Seriously though, at 12 years old, I was happy enough to jerk off to my Heather Thomas posters, and my dad's Playboys.

Archived