Forum suggestion

Comic_God

• Members

I've gone through the "read before you post" sticky but I didn't see the following so hopefully im not blind :)

1. When asking for feedback the artist should be clear on what type of feedback you are looking for.

- Do you want artistic feedback?

- Do you want marketability feedback?

These are two VERY different responses!

Being a recording artists that pays his bills from being marketable I always default to marketability which generally makes my feedback very blunt with no sugar coating, however I can gladly give artistic reviews if asked.

Just a thought

:thu:

• Members

^^^^^

Get rid of this cat!!

I'd say go with whatever works for you unless specified. I haven't put anything up for review in a long time (finishing up a master's degree), but when I did I got a sense for what was important to which regulars, and adjusted my view of their input accordingly.

• Members

I'd say go with whatever works for you unless specified. I haven't put anything up for review in a long time (finishing up a master's degree), but when I did I got a sense for what was important to which regulars, and adjusted my view of their input accordingly.

+1. If you are only interested in one or the other, feel free to include that in your post, but YMMV. Offhand, I would say that wwwjd is probably your best bet for commercial viability (if he chooses to post), but if you include that as your desired criteria, I will do my best to respond with that in mind, although it will still be somewhat colored by what I consider to be commercially important.

Archived