NAME OF THE BOGNER GROUP?

pcweidman

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I thought he ditched his Einstein cuz it's broken?

Not true. He ditched it becuase he sent it to Diezel in Cali to fix it, paid a couple hundred bucks and it still had the problem. Sent it to Terry over at Diezel in Georgia, he swore up and down it was fixed, came back still broken (again he was out a hundred or so bucks again)

Terry and Peter (not Peter D) gave him the run around and basically said "it's out of warranty, we give up, figure it out yourself or spend another boat load of money to have it sent over to Germany for Peter D to figure out."

So it's over in Germany now but it will be sold as soon as it returns.

This is what it was doing btw. (and from what I've heard, his wasn't the only one and the early production Einsteins were "known to have issues". :rolleyes:

[YOUTUBE]Tty9HJhW9Lk[/YOUTUBE]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Guys the Diezel is now at Wizard Electronics in ATL trying to find out what is wrong with it. But I do have my new Bogner XTC with Metal Grill and Ubercab and it is bad ass!!! I do miss my Diezel but the only thing I dont like about Diezel is you have to pay 4-5 g to get an amp that has more channel switching options and lead boost and all that. I thought the two little button switch on my Einstein was pretty boring. I needed more gain stages and options with the amp. I was going to get Tubeit to mod it before it broke. Ohh well too late now. When it gets back from wizard and is fixed let me know if anyone wants to buy an Einstein for 2g.

Thanks

Archived