NGD!!! (4/4)

MattACaster

• Members

LTD M-401

Bought this guitar from Redhouse Music. Ryan(Norton666) got me a great price and was fantastic to deal with.

IMAGE_093.jpg

IMAGE_094.jpg

So far it looks pretty nice. Can't tell how it plays though. The action is so high that it's unplayable. The guitar was out in the cold for a whole so we'll see what happens when it settles. Plug I'm going to drop some new strings on it tonight and have the g/f do a setup. Fret edges are a bit rough too but I think once it warms up a bit it'll all be good.

Can't wait to run this through my cranked Stiletto!!! :thu::thu:

• Members

I won't lie. Not a fan of this acquisition. You're too good for this 2nd-tier brand. And your parts-o-caster renders this EMG-loaded beast superfluous (Floyd nonwithstanding).

True. But I think this guitar fill the small neck/shallow frets/floyd/shredder quota.

Turns out the Stiletto LOVES EMGs.

• Members

Sorry to hear about the action being so high. Normally , ESPs can come out of the box and go directly on the wall. This time of year though, a transit in a UPS truck can make all the difference. Glad you like it and I appreciate the business!!

• Members

Sorry to hear about the action being so high. Normally , ESPs can come out of the box and go directly on the wall. This time of year though, a transit in a UPS truck can make all the difference. Glad you like it and I appreciate the business!!

Thats what I figured. The guitar was freezing when I got my hands on it so I think once it warms up and has had a good setup it will be perfect.

Thanks again!

Archived