McSurf N

murdock

• Members
im not gonna lie. some of the food on that site are
:love:
though

i smoked a lot of reefer in college and i thoroughly approve of this site:thu:

now, the deep fried totinos pizza... we had that too. My roomate christened it the "umachaka." where that name came from, who knows. probably somewhere from the depths of our white widow soaked minds, but I will attest, it was damn tasty.

Frito pie? I used to love making that stuff when i was younger. pretty common sunday football party food.

• Members

If i can find a way to get the pictures from my phone onto the computer, I'll post my ungodly creation: The McChurginator. It's a McGangBang in between a Wendy's Bacontator, i downed the bitch in 5 minutes.

• Members

Some pretty interesting stuff on that site, including one I recognised straight away - the big honkin' donut. There's a little donut shop in Round Rock, Texas (just north of Austin) that burned down a few years ago, but was thankfully rebuilt, and is going gangbusters since. Their signature donuts are made with sweet potato flour. I have regular appointments in Round Rock at least once a month and we stop by there on the way home. It's my one donut per month. Damn, they are good!

I digress.

Some of the stuff on that site seems pretty strange to me. I don't get the stuff such as chocolate-covered bacon and other things that combine meat and donuts, chocolate or other sweet stuff. The pizza with mini pizzas on it cracked me up. My first thought was of one of those Xzibit LOLs.

• Members

I feel sick everytime I eat at McDonalds.

But for some reason I crave the {censored} a few times a year.

Anyone who can eat one of those deserves a reward of some sort.

the stroke down the road will be the reward...you just gotta wait on it.

• Members

If i can find a way to get the pictures from my phone onto the computer, I'll post my ungodly creation: The McChurginator. It's a McGangBang in between a Wendy's Bacontator, i downed the bitch in 5 minutes.

{censored} you.

That's awesome.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I feel sick everytime I eat at McDonalds.

But for some reason I crave the {censored} a few times a year.

Anyone who can eat one of those deserves a reward of some sort

It all depends what one defines as "reward"...

If a liquid dump fits the bill, so be it.

Archived