i should have stayed home!

jw3092

• Members

So you filled in for them again? Or your using your friends guitar?? Kinda confused here.

Also hardshell cases should be standard for any gigging guitar IMHO.

i filled in only once.

he had two guitars for the songs we played tonight, a loomis 7 string and the ec1000. most of their original stuff is 7 string stuff and the eclipse was for most of the covers and stuff in drop d.

i just don't understand how you can take a guitar like that out to gig in a weakass gig bag. i don't think gig bags are good ideas period let alone for having a guitar in teh back of a van with a bunch of other gear, just too much risk for something to fall and break your guitar or have some drunk knock it out of the van onto the pavement.

• Members

i filled in only once.

he had two guitars for the songs we played tonight, a loomis 7 string and the ec1000. most of their original stuff is 7 string stuff and the eclipse was for most of the covers and stuff in drop d.

i just don't understand how you can take a guitar like that out to gig in a weakass gig bag. i don't think gig bags are good ideas period let alone for having a guitar in teh back of a van with a bunch of other gear, just too much risk for something to fall and break your guitar or have some drunk knock it out of the van onto the pavement.

Ok, still a little vague here. The Loomis 7 string and ec1000 belong to he-who-has-damged-guitar that you filled in for?

• Members

Ok, still a little vague here. The Loomis 7 string and ec1000 belong to he-who-has-damged-guitar that you filled in for?

yes they both belong to him-who is-douchnozzle-with-busted-ass-eclipse-that if filled in for.

• Members

Ah, so he's letting you borrow his guitars but he hasnt talked to you??Strange.....

i used both guitars tonight when i filled in for him(owner of the guitars). both guitars were returned by the band to the practice space (drummers house) after the show. i talked to the owner of the guitars who i filled in for after the eclipse was dropped, that is when he said that he wanted me to pay for the damages. he has not called me again after i told him to shove the broken guitar up his ass.

the lead guitarist who i played with tonight called and apologized to me for the treatment i received from the drunk asshole singer, the lead guitarist has talked to the owner of the guitars and explained that i was not at fault.

Archived