Just Placed a Mills Acoustic Order

Guiary

• Members
hehe, the wait is the worst part. Don't worry though, you'll forget all about it once you have it. You're going to be walking around with a permanent erection after you hear it with the Herbert.
:thu:

Hey Erock question for you.

You're running a V30/K100 X pattern in your Mills right?
I know you said you like it with your Diezel, have you tried it with other amps?
Anything with a Marshally voicing?

• Members

Hey Erock question for you.

You're running a V30/K100 X pattern in your Mills right?

I know you said you like it with your Diezel, have you tried it with other amps?

Anything with a Marshally voicing?

nothing too "Marshally" yet, I'm going to experiment with my XTC next week on it though. It sounds fantastic with the SE and Herbert however, and both have a really pronounced midrange snarl. My ears have become addicted to that really rich harmonic and swirly midrange growl lately, and it brings it out nicely.

• Members

nothing too "Marshally" yet, I'm going to experiment with my XTC next week on it though. It sounds fantastic with the SE and Herbert however, and both have a really pronounced midrange snarl. My ears have become addicted to that really rich harmonic and swirly midrange growl lately, and it brings it out nicely.

nice.

keep us posted, cuz im thinking about one of these to go with the randall in the future and its currently got a marshally vibe.

• Members
I feel you. I'm missing the Mesa Stiletto cab I sold to partially fund the Mills. I'm sure the Mills will help me forget once it gets here, but until then
:cry:

From the reviews I read... you're not gonna know what a "mesa" is the second you plug in the mills... was that the Stiletto you were going to trade me?

• Members

To the OP,

Please post some clips! Really want to hear what GK 12 100s sound like in one of those!

Ask Erock503, it was stated on here that he's using the K-100s and V30's. On that matter Erock503 are your netmusicians clips all with V30s?

• Members
Not really, it will just be the thing I'm plugging into the Mills now.
:cop:

Yep.

:cry::cry::cry:
I'm still looking for a stiletto cabinet :(
Meeting up with some guy soon who owns a studio near me... he has one :love:

• Members

Ask Erock503, it was stated on here that he's using the K-100s and V30's. On that matter Erock503 are your netmusicians clips all with V30s?

All the net musicians clips describe which speakers they're using I believe... I just listened to them last night.

Archived