The waiting game is driving me insane!!!

Guiary

• Members

More than ever has the waiting for gear been driving me insane!! What makes it worse is that it's not that long of a wait either. Waiting for gear has never made me this anxious before?!?

I have roughly one more week for the Afterburner 412A, probably a little over a week and a half for the ESP Horizon, and I'm already itching to order another Afterburner 412A without even hearing the one I have on order (I'd like to thank all the Mills Acoustics threads out there... if it weren't for you I'd have more money)... Now I'm just sitting here sketching out like a crack head waiting for his dealer to arrive.

Thanks for listening to my confusion,

Gary

• Members

Listen here you squirelly Canuck! You tell us about the Peters Hydra or I'll break out the pennies in a sock and nail you one. :thu:

erm......

Congrats on getting all sortsa bitchin' gear man. Just wait it out.

• Members
Listen here you squirelly Canuck! You tell us about the Peters Hydra or I'll break out the pennies in a sock and nail you one.
:thu:

erm......

Congrats on getting all sortsa bitchin' gear man. Just wait it out.

LOL! Will I get to keep the pennies after the wrath ensues cause I'll need them!

Anyway I replied to your request in the last post you had. Be fore warned, I'm the worst at giving descriptions!

Archived