Blackstar HT-5 clip: Stoner Metal (Down content)

MattACaster

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's about how I run mine too, through all my cabs. Maybe a touch more bass depending on the guitar.

I haven't tried it with the 1960 yet, but thats how I've run it through both the VHT (v30/T75) and the Randall (v30/h30).

Oh and also gain around 3:00.

I NEED to go play one of those 100watt Blackstars, cuz I haven't compared it to the Randall yet, but I think is sounds better than the DSL :eek::eek:

• Members

I NEED to go play one of those 100watt Blackstars, cuz I haven't compared it to the Randall yet, but I think is sounds better than the DSL
:eek:
:eek:

Dude, I totally understand. I won't lie man, for distorted tones this thing sounds practically as good as my VHT does. Not quite as thick, but pretty close and the Blackstar is a lot more compressed which is a cool alternative.

I think Blackstar could possibly be the next big name in guitar amps. I guess we'll see. Those Series One amps definitely have my interest. :love:

• Members

Dude, I totally understand. I won't lie man, for distorted tones this thing sounds practically as good as my VHT does. Not quite as thick, but pretty close and the Blackstar is a lot more compressed which is a cool alternative.

I think Blackstar could possibly be the next big name in guitar amps. I guess we'll see. Those Series One amps definitely have my interest.
:love:

{censored} I hadn't looked at those yet.

Definitely wanna play one of the 100watt heads, {censored}.

• Members

Blackmore might have to wait.
:love:

200 watt KT88 version available too. :cop:

With the features and functions, it sounds like its basically what the JVM wishes it was.

If its got the same vibe as the HT-5, with the features they seem to have, it will most likely be my next map because this is the first I've looked into them and it sounds {censored}ing perfect for me.

• Members

I really hope they've fixed the dynamics issue which mine seems to have problems with. Its just so unresponsive to guitars volume compared to other amps I've played. Wouldnt want a bigger version of it if it still did that.

I think an 100 watter would be hard to make that stale, but I'm not sure.

• Members

200 watt KT88 version available too.
:cop:

With the features and functions, it sounds like its basically what the JVM wishes it was.

If its got the same vibe as the HT-5, with the features they seem to have, it will most likely be my next map because this is the first I've looked into them and it sounds {censored}ing perfect for me.

Thats pretty much exactly what I was thinking. A big version of the HT-5 would be perfect.

Archived