does this pharmacist deserve a first degree murder charge

murdock

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No one else is in there, and if you have an intruder down, you leave the room to distance yourself from danger and call the cops. Also, as I understand it, the guy who was shot didn't even have a gun. It was the guy that ran away that did.

You are talking out of your communist ass on an amp forum instead of putting yourself in the situation. LIFE AND DEATH MATTER. Not some Obama sidekick's interpretation. If two people walk in to rob you and you see A gun, they both have a gun.

• Members

You are talking out of your communist ass on an amp forum instead of putting yourself in the situation. LIFE AND DEATH MATTER. Not some Obama sidekick's interpretation. If two people walk in to rob you and you see A gun, they both have a gun.

Listen up you {censored}stick...I'm actually republican and hate Obama and his ideals, so {censored} yourself. Secondly, you apparently didn't read my earlier post. He had a right to shoot the dude the first time. Reloading and executing him once he's down is first degree murder. You want to explain to me how the dude on the floor with a {censored}ing hole in his head was a threat to him? The store owner obviously didn't feel that he was a threat...it's obvious by the way he casually stepped over his body to get the other gun so he could execute him.

I completely support the right to protect yourself with deadly force if needed. He was protecting himself when he was being held up. Executing someone who is down on the ground with a bullet wound to the head IS NOT PROTECTING YOURSELF. I would love to see the twisted logic you come up with to argue that.

• Members

Listen up you {censored}stick...I'm actually republican and hate Obama and his ideals, so {censored} yourself. Secondly, you apparently didn't read my earlier post. He had a right to shoot the dude the first time. Reloading and executing him once he's down is first degree murder. You want to explain to me how the dude on the floor with a {censored}ing hole in his head was a threat to him? The store owner obviously didn't feel that he was a threat...it's obvious by the way he casually stepped over his body to get the other gun so he could execute him.

I completely support the right to protect yourself with deadly force if needed. He was protecting himself when he was being held up. Executing someone who is down on the ground with a bullet wound to the head IS NOT PROTECTING YOURSELF. I would love to see the twisted logic you come up with to argue that.

Argue post 151 dunce.

• Members

If you think this was murder you are a communist. You retarded, liberal {censored}s!!! What is wrong with you people? This criminal deserved to DIE.

You know what makes this country great, moron? The fact that we are actually one of the few places that give you a right to a fair trial. It is not up to your stupid redneck ass to decide if someone does or doesn't deserve to die. Do you think you are god? You must have one hell of a {censored}ing ego to think that you can make that decision. That is a decision that is made in a court of law. I don't even know if you read the article...it doesn't seem like it. He shot the intruder in the head while he was being held up at gunpoint. He was WELL WITHIN HIS RIGHTS HERE. Then he came back and EXECUTED the guy who was down, disabled and not a threat anymore. Do you understand that? He decided that even though the intruder is no longer a threat, he would take the justice system into his own hands and give the guy a death penalty. He could have stopped after the first shot and allowed the courts to do the rest. If you love this country so much, then why do you seem to be completely against the constitutional rights to a fair trial?

• Members

Argue post 151 dunce.

I cannot argue with an idiot any longer. The downed intruder was not a {censored}ing threat. You can tell by the way that the store owner walked over him and even turned his back to him while he got the other gun. You think he would turn his back if he felt threatened? You're the reason gun owners get a bad name, and people like you definitely shouldn't be allowed to have guns. They are to be used for defense, not {censored}ing executions.

• Members

Hey, by accusing this man of murder, are you assuming or guessing the actual point that the CRIMINAL (robber) died? right or wrong?

He IS dead. The article said that.

If you are asking if I am assuming that he was not dead after the first shot...I'm just using logic. The store owner would not have shot a dead body 5 more times, so he must have still been alive and the store owner wanted to execute him.

• Members
I cannot argue with an idiot any longer. The downed intruder was not a {censored}ing threat. You can tell by the way that the store owner walked over him and even turned his back to him while he got the other gun. You think he would turn his back if he felt threatened? You're the reason gun owners get a bad name, and people like you definitely shouldn't be allowed to have guns. They are to be used for defense, not {censored}ing executions.

Guess I'm outta my league with a Hall of Fame Member and all. :rolleyes: Take a deep breath and think for just a minute. With no audio, and with the robber out of the frame, would you admit to assuming the state of the intruder? Yes or No?

• Members
Guess I'm outta my league with a Hall of Fame Member and all.
:rolleyes:
Take a deep breath and think for just a minute. With no audio, and with the robber out of the frame, would you admit to assuming the state of the intruder? Yes or No?

Yes, using logical evidence, I am assuming. As are you, except you aren't using logic.

• Members
He IS dead. The article said that.

If you are asking if I am assuming that he was not dead after the first shot...I'm just using logic. The store owner would not have shot a dead body 5 more times, so he must have still been alive and the store owner wanted to execute him.

If you guessed correctly, and the intruder was still alive, he was a threat. No matter how small. :facepalm:

• Members

Yes, using logical evidence, I am assuming. As are you, except you aren't using logic.

Finally an admission of assuming. I assume nothing, which is obvious from my previous posts, and give the shooter the benefit of the doubt due to the fact his life was threatened. Crazy, I know....

• Members
Also, lets call a truce. I enjoy heavy debate, but this went immature fast with name calling and such. Lets agree to disagree but still be map bros! Puleeeeese.
:thu:

Nope. I take all threads personally and hate you forever now because you are a poopie pants.

Ok seriously though...open mouth bro kisses to you. We are in love again. :love:

Archived