Who ya gonna call...??

MattACaster

• Members

man how could a game like that be fun?

it's not like there were crazy action parts in that movie.

When the light is green, the trap is clean.

I'm actually more excited by the fact that the game is supposed to be the 3rd movie with all the original actors. :D

Listen.... You smell something? :D

• Members
I'm actually more excited by the fact that the game is supposed to be the 3rd movie with all the original actors.
:D

Listen.... You smell something?
:D

I loved the first movie and think the second one is ok. Haven't heard much about the 3rd but I'll probably see it.

That must be some cockroack......bite your head off.

Going Up?

• Members

I loved the first movie and think the second one is ok. Haven't heard much about the 3rd but I'll probably see it.

That must be some cockroack......bite your head off.

Going Up?

The game was designed to be the 3rd movie. After all the hype started after it was announced they were making the game, then the idea of an actual 3rd movie came up.

• Members

The game was designed to be the 3rd movie. After all the hype started after it was announced they were making the game, then the idea of an actual 3rd movie came up.

What if you suck at video games? You'll never know how it ends!

• Members

MattACaster's Toys > K-Bizzle's Toys

:cry:

Speaking of which we need to hang soon.

I don't know about all that...

Indeed we do! You've yet to try the HT-Dual. I used it to record a solo for a Pink song Kate and I recorded (drunk) for this month's coverfest. Actually sounded pretty good going direct.

• Members

isnt it suppose to be animated? I would love to see it live action with fat egon and stuff.

Archived