Sikth Appreciation Thread

Gain_Junkie93

• Members
Truth you speak it.
:cry:

Looking forward to more blackmachine vids Nolly.

Thanks dude! No idea when I'll do another vid, but I've almost finished recording our band's EP, maybe you'd be so kind as to check it out when it's done :)

• Members
Thanks dude! No idea when I'll do another vid, but I've almost finished recording our band's EP, maybe you'd be so kind as to check it out when it's done
:)

Dude even I can't wait to hear it.

By the way, I jumped the gun and ordered a VH4 after your opinion. Hopefully It's everything I need.

• Members

Dude even I can't wait to hear it.

By the way, I jumped the gun and ordered a VH4 after your opinion. Hopefully It's everything I need.

Wow, thanks man!

And re the VH4, damn, I hope you like it! To be fair, I've just been playing mine cranked and it really does sound awesome if I may say so myself. :thu:

EDIT: having listened to your band, I'm fairly sure you will dig the hell out of it. Check out this band to hear some great VH4 metal tones: www.myspace.com/viatrophy, the song Mistress of Misery particularly. That's even relevant to the thread since Dan and Justin recorded/produced them

• Members
Wow, thanks man!

And re the VH4, damn, I hope you like it! To be fair, I've just been playing mine cranked and it really does sound awesome if I may say so myself.
:thu:

EDIT: having listened to your band, I'm fairly sure you will dig the hell out of it. Check out this band to hear some great VH4 metal tones:
www.myspace.com/viatrophy
, the song
Mistress of Misery
particularly. That's even relevant to the thread since Dan and Justin recorded/produced them

Awesome! I'm super stoked.
You said Architects' new album is all VH4 for the most part and their tone is sickkkk.

Well basically I need something that is super clear and tight, and I hear the VH4 is all about that.
Our new stuff is way more technical and progressive as we got a new guitarist who is more geared to what the rest of us want.

But thanks for listening!

• Members

Awesome! I'm super stoked.

You said Architects' new album is all VH4 for the most part and their tone is sickkkk.

Well basically I need something that is super clear and tight, and I hear the VH4 is all about that.

Our new stuff is way more technical and progressive as we got a new guitarist who is more geared to what the rest of us want.

But thanks for listening!

Well mate, I can't imagine you won't be floored by the thing when you get it. Boosting ch3 or 4 is where it's at for the Architects sound.

Archived