Axe-FX Challenge: Can you get this tone?

mparsons

• Members

I am strongly against Line 6's products due to their extremely crappy reliability. I've never used any of their really high end products, but how do they compare?

he did, I warned him tho:cry:

• Members

I am strongly against Line 6's products due to their extremely crappy reliability. I've never used any of their really high end products, but how do they compare?

You know man, maybe other people have had bad experiences, but I have never had a line 6 product {censored} out on me and I've had over 10 of them. Pod 2.0, Bass pod 2.0, pod xt, bass pod xt, pod x3, m13, dl4, mm4...

• Members
I'd rather not, because I'm pretty busy right now music-wise... maybe when I get to Japan and have a little down-time? But really, what's the point? If I don't/can't get the tone you're looking for, all that means is that one person can't... it doesn't mean you or someone else can't...

It's a great unit, and it can nail virtually any tone. But no one knows if it's right for you.

Understandable.

I just wanted someone to either kill the GAS or make it worse :D

• Members
Understandable.

I just wanted someone to either kill the GAS or make it worse
:D

The amps are really close in the AxeFX. The voicing can be changed, you can add EQ's before in between or after the amp+cab. You can change the Bias, mod the {censored}er until you forgot how it sounded in the first place. You can add your own custom cabs, filters, effects and whatever {censored} you feel like.

If you can't copy a sound, it's not the :snax:-fx, it's more that you don't know how the original setup was....

Just my 0.02.

Archived