Good pickups for Mesa Mark III?

mustaine.dv8

• Members

Yea you all know what I meant. As in what pickups in a GUITAR sound good with mesa marks. Most of you have some growing up to do and some of you are past your teen years which is sad honestly.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Seriously though, tube amps are heavy. Get a dolly.

• Members
Don't get all butt hurt
:o

You asked for it phrasing your question that way

Yep like I said, still have some growing up to do. All of you obviously knew what I meant. So the thread title was worded a bit funny, oh man lets crack jokes and not answere him. hahaah heehehe. k laugh is over :o

• Members
Yep like I said, still have some growing up to do. All of you obviously knew what I meant. So the thread title was worded a bit funny, oh man lets crack jokes and not answere him. hahaah heehehe. k laugh is over

Dude, you've been on here for more than a year now and you didn't see this coming :confused:

• Members

Oh, good one. Insult me based on 2 responses made off hand about a poorly worded thread title.

Aren't you like 12?

It may be poorly worded but you still knew what I meant. Grow the {censored} up dude. Sometimes It's funny and some times {censored} like this is annoying. It was a bad thread title, I just didn't think all of you would blow it out of proportion, and no I'm not 12. Feel free to guess again though.

• Members

It may be poorly worded but you still knew what I meant. Grow the {censored} up dude. Sometimes It's funny and some times {censored} like this is annoying. It was a bad thread title, I just didn't think all of you would blow it out of proportion, and no I'm not 12. Feel free to guess again though.

Blow it out of proportion? I made an innocuous comment and you got butthurt.

Next time, word the thread title better. How long does it take to proofread something? 30 seconds if you're slow? Seriously.

• Members

Blow it out of proportion? I made an innocuous comment and you got butthurt.

Next time, word something better. How long does it take to proofread something? 30 seconds if you're slow? Seriously.

when 8 different people make lousy jokes about the thread title, It makes me wonder If I should even bother asking for gear advice. Also It's a thread title, why don't you relax about how it's worded and not try to represent being perfect. This isn't english class is it? Is that what happens now? You get punished and made a fool because your {censored}ing thread title wasn't perfect? ok, it's clear that arguing won't get anywhere so {censored} it, enjoy ripping on my thread title all you want.

Archived