WOT: GODDAMN I HATE MY NEIGHBORHOOD!

Derelict

• Members
Are you serious here? Is the butthurt that bad?

Only difference here is you have a badge. We don't. So, even if you aren't on duty, you still have the added representation of a peace officer.

I'd just be some deranged belligerent guy in cowboy boots.

It's a {censored}ty situation all way around. I'd still just run my ass off. I doubt any of em could keep up.
:lol:

Yeah, even off duty I let them know who I am. Or I would if it ever happened. It hasn't never happened off duty but I know it's coming. I've made quite a few enemies.

This guy just needs to be careful. These guys might beat him up and not know when to stop and they might kill him. I've been almost killed being in fights before when I was out numbered.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
You're gonna be fine. There's always a little bit of hazing. Just always look to learn something and never get angry. When you get beat, ask the guy how he did it and what you could do to escape, you'll get a lot more respect that way.

You'll change, your outlook and mental strength will definitely become better. Just keep grinding that axe and you'll fare well.

thanks for the advice, now I just gotta truck in the protein, weight lift, and run to pray I get bigger. seems like a long journey ahead :facepalm:

• Members

I really don't mean to bump this thread because it seems to have died out I've just got a few questions.

First thanks to mustaine man and everyone else that is backing me up on learning some MMA. Not to look for problems but just to help my confidence and what not. :thu: Huge thanks.

If I'm looking for a form of Martial Arts that is not really set for a controlled environment but more for just unleashing the {censored}ing fury :mad: what styles could I look into?

Oh and about that vid you posted KSE_fan. The guy with the gun got what he deserved but holy {censored} that skater was lucky. Thankfully he didn't get shot but it goes to show people in these kinds of areas are {censored}ing nothing without a weapon or backup. And most of the times in public I've got at least 2 or 3 friends with me but I'm not looking to start brawls or fights. Just saying if they're going to try to jump me with my friends around I don't see it happening :lol:.

• Members

From the IP's initial post, it sounds like he was going through a neighborhood with your obama-friendly paid community organizer types!
Too bad it's illegal to kill those types! That would be the way to organise that community!

• Members
From the IP's initial post, it sounds like he was going through a neighborhood with your obama-friendly paid community organizers!

Too bad it's illegal to kill those types! That would be the way to organise that community!

What the {censored}?

• Members

What the {censored}?

You read it correctly. Or do you like those type of neighbors? There is no reason for anyone to act as the IP's "friendly neighbors" act towards anyone.

I deal with people like these every day in my job. Deal with this {censored} for 16 years, learn how they think and act, and see if you feel any differently.

:poke:

• Members
From the IP's initial post, it sounds like he was going through a neighborhood with your obama-friendly paid community organizer types!

What the {censored} does Obama have to do with anything?
:freak: That's a wtf post.

• Members

start your own cellphone gang, dizzity dizzog. you all can blindly walk around with your faces buried in your fancy iphone whoopamajoopies and rep ya' hood, yo.

maybe your crew can get a group rate and further discounts if your gang symbol can incorporate a providers logo? im like 90% sure most cricket wireless stores endorse drug dealers as 99% of their customers be slanggin' that slinggitty slangg. right? fo' sho'.

you should move.:)

• Members

Practice the three S technique...........Shoot, Shovel, Shut-up......very effective. A slight variation is to have the POS dig his own hole, in which case shoot and shovel are reversed.

Buy a gun. get a carry permit. MMA is bull{censored}.

• Members

You read it correctly. Or do you like those type of neighbors? There is no reason for anyone to act as the IP's "friendly neighbors" act towards anyone.

I deal with people like these every day in my job. Deal with this {censored} for 16 years, learn how they think and act, and see if you feel any differently.

:poke:

Your assumptions are poor. I've dealt with {censored} like this for far more than 16 years. I've never once had to shoot somebody.

And Obama? What the {censored}?

• Members

Your assumptions are poor. I've dealt with {censored} like this for far more than 16 years. I've never once had to shoot somebody.

And Obama? What the {censored}?

When someone tries to turn things/bait someone into a political argument, why can people never just take the high road and ignore it?

You are turning a thread into a political mess. GTFO or PM him with that {censored}. :facepalm:

• Members
When someone tries to turn things/bait someone into a political argument, why can people never just take the high road and ignore it?

You are turning a thread into a political mess. GTFO or PM him with that {censored}.
:facepalm:

This thread's functionally over anyway. And besides, who the {censored} cares?

Archived