Orange PPC 412 what can you tell me about it??

RyGy

• Members

I am looking at picking up a used Orange PPC412 for a good price. The tolex is trashed, but there is no damage to the cab itself.

I would be ripping the tolex off, and re-finishing it, but I have never heard an Orange cab. How do they sound??

• Members

I have been doing some research, and I can't find any bad reviews...At $400 CDN I must buy it. I will be re-finishing it with Duratex in black, and if I can I will even put new grill cloth on it.

I am waiting to hear back from the guy who is selling it.

• Members

I have never liked the white cabs. I am going to go with black truck bed liner. That stuff is crazy durable, and it is easier to work with then tolex. As for grill cloth I am going for some stuff that is similar, but with some black in it.

• Members

dude, straight up, {censored} bed liner. that {censored} tears yr arms up. i have an old marshall 4x12 that the dude redid in that stuff. after 3 shows i said {censored} this. it'd look like i had the worst rash on my arms for days after word. i sanded that {censored} off. ruined one sander, had to get a new one. but i love it now. stained it like an emperor cab.

Archived