New Amp Suggestions

theinTIMidator

• Members

Hey guys. I've been thinking about getting a new amp lately. I play a lot of post-rock, post-hardcore, classic rock stuff. I have an Orange Tiny Terror and a Cobra. I don't play the Cobra much any more since I don't really play brootz that much anymore. I've been digging the orange more lately, for the low wattage since I haven't been gigging and the tone is more fitting for what I play. I was thinking maybe a Marshall JCM or Recto of some sorts.

I would be running it through a Splawn cab with small block 25's or a randall with celestion 70-80s. Any suggestions?

• Members

if you're looking at bad cats, I'd steer clear from the hot cat. Check out the lynx, black cat, panther and wild cat. but bear in mind, bad cats are a great and unique mix of vox and marshall flavours, so if you want something recto ish, look elsewhere

• Members

if you're looking at bad cats, I'd steer clear from the hot cat. Check out the lynx, black cat, panther and wild cat. but bear in mind, bad cats are a great and unique mix of vox and marshall flavours, so if you want something recto ish, look elsewhere

I was considering a recto or a marshall, even though they're both on different ends of the spectrum.

Archived