ot: Strange movies

oddone

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cool i'm in the inner west.

Have you seen any films buy Alejandero Jordorowsky? Check out Holy Mountain or Santa Sangre. really weird... like Jesus smoking a joint with an amputee midget weird.

Ah... Werner Herzog territory. I downloaded "even dwarfes started small" the other day. {censored} it was weird.

What sorta music do you play?

• Members

I'll have to check out "even dwarves start small"

I'm in a band playing punk/stoner stuff, but I'm hoping to start jamming on some slower, heavier stuff with people. Like The Sword, Bardo Pond, Boris etc.

What about you?

Got 2 things going at the moment. Ones like "popular" for {censored}s, giggles, sluts and cocaine. Basically a mash up of old marilyn manson, reload era metallica, and robzombie/whitezombie. This is taking up most of the time at the moment (writing music and finding people to play it).

On the back burner is my "heavy" thing. Basically math/prog metal. Meshuggah meets tool i guess you could say.

And yeah check out that movie, thers some random clips on youtube of the dwarfes throwing plates at a car with no driver.

• Members

The Psycho Remake makes me want to puke, smash my face into a wall, break my arms, and then speed into a brickwall going 120MPH without a seatbelt.

And the funny thing is, vanzant commented after you mentioned the remake, and Gus Van Szant [if memory serves right, he did Good Will Hunting and Milk] directed that awful POS.

Archived