Dont buy anything from thomann Germany!!

gtr475

• Members

Here's a warning to you all (in europe) or in the rest of the world.

Dont order anything from
www.Thomann.de
in Germany!!

They will {censored} you up big time. You get returned or used stuff with incomplete things in the package. And it is sold as new.
:facepalm:

Never had a problem guess your unlucky, but thats no reason to go all emo is it?

• Members

I always wondered about them. Digital village on the other hand are GREAT and I cant recommend them enough.

They are good I used to go in and get advice all the time. I must have spent thousends in there over the years.

I have never bought guitar stuff from them though, this was when they just used to sell recording gear.

• Members

They are good I used to go in and get advice all the time. I must have spent thousends in there over the years.

I have never bought guitar stuff from them though, this was when they just used to sell recording gear.

Yeah I just spent a thousand with them this week, I ordered quite a few bits so was emailing one of their chaps and he was giving me quotes etc. Great to deal with and very quick to respond. I even wrote a letter to the company to say well done on a great service. Both guitars came in perfect condition and everything came the NEXT DAY. They are great for advice too as you said.

• Members

spent thousands with them... in the last year alone. prompt delivery (considering) good service... though i did have to give up on one thing, ordered a samson pb10 pro power distributor, and twice they sent the plain pb10... still, they always respond to emails, and I had no problem returning to them.

Archived