Data inputs

mike598

• Members

The cords connecting the 2 CDJ's together through the digital in/out are missing, when i first purchased this equipment the cds occassionally froze but once i removed the 2 cords they havn't had any problems since and work perfectly fine!

• Members

What CD decks are you using, and why exactly are you connecting them to each other? I gather from one of your previous posts that they might be two different models, in this case especially I can't imagine what purpose interconnecting them could serve.

It sounds like you may have connected an output from one deck to a control input of some kind (meant to take a trigger signal from your mixer to start the cd) on the other deck. If you did something like that I wouldn't be surprised if they misbehaved.

I mean no offense, but it's very difficult to even tell what you're talking about at all. Your posts read very similar to many single post trolls that come in here asking vague questions for entertainment, so the more specific you can be with your information the more likely you are to get a good answer.

• Members

nah its not me.. i am purchasing these cdj800 and this guy stated the only probly he had with them is "The cords connecting the 2 CDJ's together through the digital in/out are missing, when i first purchased this equipment the cds occassionally froze but once i removed the 2 cords they havn't had any problems since and work perfectly fine!"

so i was wondering what the hell he was on about ?

• Members

My CDJ-1000s didnt come with digital cables either, only the normal RCA cables.

And you aint supposed to connect them together! The digital cables go to a DJ mixer with digital inputs - DJM-800 for eg. Same with the control cables as well for fader auto start function on a Pioneer DJ mixer.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived