Go see how good you are at the original mario!

jlc1587

• Members

damn! I have everyone of these games!!!!! Goldeneye was cool, I like when you try to touch the chick she says "hey" and some other {censored}. Come on, its just a game and don't say you didn't try it!

Of course I did.

When it came out I was like 10, and that was like a revelation to me.

• Members

How about the Army men games? Sarges Heroes was cool.

Banjo blew,
Conkers bad fur day
(cept the Raptor fight),

Donkey Kong island were all basically the same {censored}.

Gex 64 had a few moments but started collecting dust early.

Forsaken was a bitch, I finally used cheat codes!!

OMFG that was my favorite childhood game!

:thu: Finally someone knows about this damn game.

Donkey Kong was pretty win to but the guns were hard to get used to using after so long of just bashing stuff.

• Members

The {censored} boss in conkers was pretty epic. Choking him out with toilet paper rolls while he sings. I laughed so hard,

Me and my friend sing that song all the time on the bus.

I am the great mighty poo and I'm going to throw my {censored} at you! :lol:

The fact that he had a gorgeous opera voice made it so much funnier.

But the final boss was a let down. Way too easy.

• Members

I don't have that one.

Man you got to play it! Go watch the video I posted. It's on 360 but it reminds me so much of the older games except with new graphics. I think it's one of the coolest things I've played in a long time.

Some people don't like it though but I think they are missing the point of it.

• Members

Mario All Stars kicks ass! If you have it? I love the desert map with the pyramids.

Yeah All Stars is definitely one of the best investments i've ever made. Spending hours on end getting stoned and trying to memorize the lost levels so i could {censored}ing beat them. That game is obnoxiously frustrating.

• Members

Heres the expansion pack! http://retro.ign.com/articles/925/925096p1.html

You guys remember those super memory cards you put in the controller? It had a digital display on it and you could go through like 32 memory cards to choose from. And then there was the plus that had 5 memory cards.

You had to have a bunch because if you played one sports game it took up an entire card.

• Members

I just tried to play Contra and couldn't get past the first level. I need a NES controller for that {censored}!

I had a controller that would work with this. You could program it to whatever key you wanted. And it was only like 10 bucks at walmart. Looked just like a ps2 controller.

They make nes controllers for computer now. Theres also the xbox 360 official controller for pc.

Archived