the new Porcupine Tree album is pretty awesome

blargh

• Members

Dude, it {censored}ing PWNS! :thu:

It's great to hear the trippier, earlier side of PT make it back into the mix!

I can't quite say it's as mind-bogglingly awesome as In Absentia, but it's already very near the top of my favorite PT records, and that's saying something!

The whole Octane Twisted - I Drive The Hearse part, as well as Flicker are as brilliant as anything they've done, though!

Steven Wilson's a {censored}ing genius, and his production chops are unbelievable!

It really is too bad that annoying, nasal, douche-tastic whiner Mustaine isn't so much as a the beginning of a pimple on SW's ass as a musician! :p

• Members
I can't quite say it's as mind-bogglingly awesome as In Absentia, but it's already very near the top of my favorite PT records, and that's saying something!

I've only listened through once but it might be my favorite since In Absentia. Crazy how they somehow manage to keep up this standard of quality for close on 2 decades :eek:

• Members
I've only listened through once but it might be my favorite since In Absentia. Crazy how they somehow manage to keep up this standard of quality for close on 2 decades
:eek:

Having an assload of talent and a smokin-hot band doesn't hurt, either! :thu:

Kinda neat that Barbieri really gets to shine again on this one, and Gavin Harrison is just an absolute MONSTER!

Archived