New Old Dual Rectifier. Clip 2 channel jobbie.

riffy

• Members

The tone sounds great, although the eq of the clip is weird. The treble sounds a bit piercing and the clip overall is a bit distant/thin. I think it could be helped with some post eq. I understand that you're getting a new recording interface, though.

Here's my post eq of the track:

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-d9353b5c.html

• Members

The re-mastered track sounds better. I think the rhythm guitar could use more punch and fullness in the mids (but this is a recto :cop: ) and just on the leads there were a couple parts with string noise and a couple parts where I thought you could have made the notes sing more! Haha but really nice playing though, I like your lynch influenced combination of legato and alternate picked lines, you've got a great picking hand man!

• Members

The re-mastered track sounds better. I think the rhythm guitar could use more punch and fullness in the mids (but this is a recto
:cop:
) and just on the leads there were a couple parts with string noise and a couple parts where I thought you could have made the notes sing more! Haha but really nice playing though, I like your lynch influenced combination of legato and alternate picked lines, you've got a great picking hand man!

Thanks much man! That track took me about 10 minutes total to do

and you can sure tell it...lol

Archived