UPS tracking number Question.

wolfspider

• Members

I bought a couple things from a guy last thursday and just got the tracking number, the thing is that it does not start with "1z" or something similar, it starts with "K xxxxxxxxxx" (the X's are numbers, besides is 8 numbers shorter than the rest of my UPS tracking numbers) and the tracking info shows no estimated delivery date, weight,number of packages or destination only package progress :confused:

Anyone know why? :confused:

• Members

the reason I always get full names, addresses, and contact phone numbers and verify them. Usually I don't send anything in the mail on a trade until I get a valid tracking number from them that I can verify. If they even try it I'll have someone pulling up to their house in a squad car after I file a criminal complaint with the local police department and talk to the postal inspector if it's a small town. If they have low post count or won't give you a name, address, and contact phone number there's no reason to deal with them. I've come across a few on here that were like that and it nixed the deal and saved me some time from having to deal with the fallout.

You get a name, address or contact phone number for the guy? Let us know who it is if the guy scammed you if it doesn't pan out. Those guys get my blood boiling and I'll run the guy's name for you and see what comes up. Just pm me the info.

• Members

I bought a couple things from a guy last thursday and just got the tracking number, the thing is that it does not start with "1z" or something similar, it starts with "K xxxxxxxxxx" (the X's are numbers, besides is 8 numbers shorter than the rest of my UPS tracking numbers) and the tracking info shows no estimated delivery date, weight,number of packages or destination only package progress
:confused:
Anyone know why?
:confused:

Its a "smart" label. It is okay, I'm not sure why they used that type, as it is usually used for International packages, but it is on the up and up. I work at UPS.

Archived