Satriani bails on Peavey?

Californian1988

• Members

He runs his amps super clean and gets his drive from pedals, currently 2 of his signature vox pedals. That might explain some of it?

Yup.

Satriani's tone has always, as far as I know, come from distortion boxes into the clean channel of whatever amp he decides to use at that time.

No secret there which is why I think the whole JSX being a Satriani signature amp is just crap.

Besides the monetary rewards, I fail to see why Joe even needs a signature amp. Now signature pedals I can totally understand cos' that's how he gets his tones.

• Members

Welcome to last march:facepalm:

Joe hasn't grabbed my attention since this...................

9780895244147.jpg

The rest is just:bor:
:bor:
And his toan is always boring & the same.
:cop:

Yep I agree 100%. Sorry, but the Chickenfoot album is a snoozefest. It sounds like VanHagar meets a Satch effect fueled jam session. Very bland. Ugh. :bor:

• Members

Chickenfoot sounds like a second-rate bar band.

Hellyeah they do! That clip was the first thing I'd ever heard by them. I just don't understand how 4 such incredibly talented musicians can come together and produce such mediocrity. That {censored} they're playing is just plain WEAK. And especially Satch, I just don't see how the man in the clip could possibly be the same man that gave us the Surfing With The Alien album...ugh, how far the mighty have fallen LOL

• Members

Hellyeah they do! That clip was the first thing I'd ever heard by them. I just don't understand how 4 such incredibly talented musicians can come together and produce such mediocrity. That {censored} they're playing is just plain WEAK. And especially Satch, I just don't see how the man in the clip could possibly be the same man that gave us the Surfing With The Alien album...ugh, how far the mighty have fallen LOL

I think they forgot that you need attitude to play Rock.

Archived