Bogner XTC & Vox AC30 simultaneously=Awesome!

JC-TONEQUEST

• Members

I decided to set up to run my Bogner XTC 101b and Vox AC30cc2 at the same time today. I have a Lehle Little Dual that I used to make sure I didn't get any ground or phase issues. It was glorius! I ran my XTC into my VHT FB412 and the Vox into my VHT D412. I had the Vox set up to run with the Top Boost Channel and Normal channel combined with the volume all the way up on the TB channel. I ran my LP Classic plus with 500T in the bridge and P90 in the neck. It was so huge sounding. I dropped the gain back a little on the XTC and had the LP with both P/U's selected with the volume dropped back some on the 500T. Great Rock tones!!!

• Members

I never thought the AC30 would sound good when A/B'd on a high gain amp, but it definitely rounds out the sound and makes it a lot fuller. Our studio producer did that trick with the Mesa Triple, DSL00, and Peavey XXX we used in the studio a few weeks ago. Sounded nothing short of amazing.

• Members

Nice! I wish I could have afforded a Valvetech but the AC30cc2 sounds really good. I just hope it holds up.

I owned a Custom Classic, and it was great. I could get really close to the Hayseed tones, and it lasted me over two years until I sold it, problem free. Hopefully yours will do the same.

Archived