What gear do you want for christmas?

Mr. Metler

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I change my mind often, but at the moment, I want a Mills 412 w/ V30s and K100s [my family is buying this], a Peavey 6505+, 3120, or EVH 5150III [i'm buying this from selling my old gear], a couple pickups if I have the money to pay for them after the holidays, and last but not least, a couple sets of GHS or DR strings in 9-46 and 10-50 gauges so my tunings sound better [particularly on the low E string when dropped a full step].

If I happen to luck out and have the money to get both the 6505+ and 3120 used [doubtful, but would be awesome], I may just save up a few months to get a Vader 212 as well, and when/if necessary, swap out the Eminence V12s or whatever for V30, T75 or K100s.

• Members

I really, really want an amp.

I've been jonesing for a Peavey 3120 since I've played it. And I'd like to sell my Peavey 412 for two custom 212 cabs (from AB Custom), but that won't happen til later on. Right now, I just need two speakers to pair up with my G12T-75s, so I can actually have a usable 412.. oh, and the input jack from Peavey that I haven't ordered yet. :p

After that, I'd like some pickups for my Kelly and SG.

• Members

Where is it now?

its in a closet and soon to be put under the tree, i did get a chance to be sure it wasnt damaged in shipping and the made me want it even more, i had to check it out because 3 yrs ago i got a usa dean rebel razorback and when i opened it up the headstock was busted:cry: and i had to send it back:mad: and it ruined my day.

that was a {censored}ty xmas and i waited about a month to get another one.

• Members

Yeah... I have the money so I figured I'd go for a really nice cab rather than two decent cabs.

EDIT: Zombieland, that's kinda sad, but I was six and every piece of chinese {censored} did not work. Worst xmas EVER! Even the talking, pizza shooting TMNT's didn't work. Surprised I still even like the {censored}ing holiday. >.

• Members
its in a closet and soon to be put under the tree,
i did get a chance to be sure it wasnt damaged in shipping and the made me want it even more
, i had to check it out because 3 yrs ago i got a usa dean rebel razorback and when i opened it up the headstock was busted:cry: and i had to send it back:mad: and it ruined my day.

that was a {censored}ty xmas and i waited about a month to get another one.

That's a HUGE tease man. Now that you have to wait, the second you plug it in on the 25th you're gonna need new underwear :lol:

• Members

Actually, with finances tight, the wife & I are getting each other nothing & making sure our adoptive daughter has a great 1st Christmas with us. BUT...

My birthday is Dec 3rd, and my in-laws got me a $200 MF gift certificate last year, so with that in mind....

1) Pray for a sale or a discount & be able to purchase a Blackstar HT-Dual pedal. Or..

2) Get the entire Andy Timmons pickup set from Dimarzio.. That'll do

Archived