multithread: learn me somethin about 10" speakers//need band name

Casey

• Members

title says it all. I bought this: http://www.frenzeltubeamps.com/id13.html and love it to death but I'm running it through a stock 1960b cab and was thinking about getting rid of the cab and getting something with 2 or 4 10"s. I know nothing about 10" speakers so educate me.

Part2: Label called a couple of days ago and said we need to change our name before they start pressing the album. Something short-ish. Current name is x. So as far away from that as you can get. Just x have already been considered. Go! :wave:

• Members

the 4x12 just isn't cutting like I'd like it to, and it seems to be kind of a waste for a 25 watt head.

Also, I kind lied, I am somewhat familiar with 10"s. I owned a Traynor YCV80q for about a year and I loved the stock 4x10s in it, but I don't mind spending a little money to get something even better. Lopo has a 2x10 in stock right now... labeled v30s...? does that make sense?

• Members

Ju-Gypsies? Similar name as before, AND you are automatically martial arts masters?
:lol:
Going from a 1960 to 10 inch speakers will be night and day difference. Tons of low end from those g12t-75's, and 10's don't have nearly as much low end of even your average 12 inch speaker.

say it out loud bro. I don't think the Jew-Gypsies will go over well in the music business (nudgenudgewinkwink)

• Members
say it out loud bro. I don't think the Jew-Gypsies will go over well in the music business (nudgenudgewinkwink)

Actually he might run into copyright issues. The Jew Gypsies have been touring Europe, Asia, and America for hundreds of years, though I don't see how they lasted as they never seemed to be very popular where ever they went. :idk:

• Members
Actually he might run into copyright issues. The Jew Gypsies have been touring Europe, Asia, and America for hundreds of years, though I don't see how they lasted as they never seemed to be very popular where ever they went.
:idk:

:whisper:I lol'ed

Archived