OT: J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

JBecker

• Members

Not so surprising is how Peyton Manning left the game! :cop:

Still the Jets actually played a solid game (defense, special teams, AJ Feeley, etc) and you have to give em some credit for doing that on the road against a great team, 23 straight wins!

They control there own playoff destiny!

:eek:

• Members

colts shouldnt have took out the starters, i love the colts but im pissed off.

its not everyday that a team is 14-0 and has the chance to go undefeated in the regular season, it sucks for the players and the fans to throw away that chance so they can rest their starters, {censored} man every year they take that theory they come out rusty and lose quick in the playoffs, its good the jets are still alive for their sake but i didnt see them winning that game if the colts played their guys for the full game, curtis painter flat out sucks and his fumble cause a td for the jets, i feel like kicking some ass right now im so annoyed at indy. peyton wanted to play and keep it going.

• Members

Uh, not to be a pisser....yes they won. No they did not BEAT the Colts.

This would be like if the Colts plane went down, and some scabs picked up their uniforms and took the field the next week.

That said, the Jets did play solid football, and needed that victory to keep their playoff chances going.....so it is a good victory in that sense. But Indy answered everyone's questions about their priorities....and it certainly wasn't a perfect season.

And yes, Peyton looked pissed.

• Members

That said, the Jets did play solid football, and needed that victory to keep their playoff chances going.....so it is a good victory in that sense. But Indy answered everyone's questions about their priorities....and it certainly wasn't a perfect season.

And yes, Peyton looked pissed.

Truth. Indy certainly wasn't perfect in the first half, but if they wanted to keep Manning in and kept it up the way they were playing, they would have won handily.

• Members

Sorry guys, but smart call on Caldwell's part.

Say they try to pursue the perfect record, and Peyton gets hit low and tears his ACL. They then go on to lose the first playoff game. They would have his head in Indy.

Ala marty and drew brees:cop:

• Members

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

The stars aligned for them and they took advantage..

I knew they had a chance when Dallas Clark dropped a deep ball with open field

and when Manning threw a {censored} ball to Wayne in the endzone

Having said that I think Mark will be an asshole next week and throw 6 ints to break mannings record

• Members

Say they try to pursue the perfect record, and Peyton gets hit low and tears his ACL. They then go on to lose the first playoff game. They would have his head in Indy.

I have to agree really BUT it was sad seeing them take a beating when I know they could have walked over the Jets :facepalm: The Purdue boy looked really bad out there yesterday :cry: Not a good feeling knowing ... he is the backup :facepalm:

• Members

the guys played a hundred and something games strait, and hadnt even been touched all game. im sure if you asked indy fans they would take the risk of another quarter and seal the game and go for the record they are going to want to go for the record

• Members

I {censored}ing hate that. Bunch of old pieces of {censored} hanging on to the last shred of something. I bet if someone breaks that record half of them will die instantly.

You ok?

Is it THAT BAD? Ok so maybe its silly and its a big deal they crack the champaign everytime (72 dolphins) but i think your just a lil harsh on the guys, i mean they are REMEMBERED 4EVER! They have a lure to them, like em hate em - people know the undefeated team

btw u will be old someday as well!! :cop:

:idea:

• Members

the guys played a hundred and something games strait
, and hadnt even been touched all game. im sure if you asked indy fans they would take the risk of another quarter and seal the game and go for the record they are going to want to go for the record

So did Tom Brady. Yet, it only took one play for him to lose an entire season. The NFL is full of risks. Bottom line is, 18-1 when the 1 loss is a Super Bowl loss, turns into the most embarrassing season ever, ala the Patriots. But 18-1, with the 1 loss being a meaningless week 16 loss, and a Super Bowl championship, rivals the best season ever.

• Members

So did Tom Brady. Yet, it only took one play for him to lose an entire season. The NFL is full of risks. Bottom line is, 18-1 when the 1 loss is a Super Bowl loss, turns into the most embarrassing season ever, ala the Patriots. But 18-1, with the 1 loss being a meaningless week 16 loss, and a Super Bowl championship, rivals the best season ever.

But it's not the best season ever. It might not even be the best Colts team ever. Look what happened in 2005, and I personally think that team was better than this one (it had way better defense.)

Sure, he might have gotten hurt. He could get hurt on the first snap of the first playoff game, too.

• Members

I was so happy to see the Colts lose, yet strangely, I feel bad for the players. Ah, the dichotomy of life. Notice how Manning never even unsnapped his chinstrap. They didn't know that was coming, and I think the coach totally {censored}ed up, they were rolling, and he should have at least made it a two score game before pulling them. Chances like that are rare indeed.

Archived