PRS SE Torero

Kaz2550

• Members

Not my cup of tea but thought it'd be of interest to the metalheads around here. I love my Singlecut SE:)

prs-namm-850-100.jpg

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/namm-2010-prs-launches-high-spec-new-se-guitar-231678

PRESS RELEASE: Paul Reed Smith Guitars has unveiled an exciting addition to its popular SE range for 2010, sporting an array of features never before seen on a production PRS model.

The new SE Torero is a metal-oriented thoroughbred, built around a maple-topped mahogany body with stunning flame finish.

Delivering the fire-breathing goods that metalheads require are a pair of active EMG 81 and 85 humbuckers, while an authentic Floyd Rose 1000 Series trem provides tuning stability and buttery smooth action.

Continuing the list of unusual-for-PRS features on the Torero is a three-piece maple thru-neck (25

• Members

I would sure pick it up at a store and play it. It sounds like all the right features to me, especially as far as woods go. I have always loved the look of PRS guitars, but I haven't ever really jived with actually playing them, even the higher end PRS stuff just didn't feel right in my hands. However they are some of the most beautiful guitars being produced in my opinion, though Carvin is putting out some top notch beauties.

Cole

Archived