I'm bored - someone entertain me

grace_slick

• Members

Well well. MANY new complaints SPEW FORTH from Gracie's mouth today!!!

1. That flight I booked that was cancelled because they "never received" my payment, and that I then re-booked as another flight for half the price and requested a refund (as advised to do by the customer service person)? I now, 4 DAYS later, have received the original flight confirmation and itinerary and been charged the original $157 I paid. So isn't that just WONDERFUL?! I now have a choice of TWO flights to catch on the SAME DAY! WHOOPEE!!!! So now I must call them AGAIN and sort this latest glitch out.

2. I have been screwed 4 times in 3 weeks by the public transport system where I live. They use these "smart card" things for pre-paid bus travel and their machines SUCK and keep charging me a fee of $5 when I should NOT be charged these fees. They have all either been the fault of the driver or the machines have gone offline and thus malfunctioned. I have been waiting for my refund for 3 weeks and today ANOTHER error and thus a further $5 fee have been added to my account. I was so pissed off at this latest incident that I got a bit angry at the bus driver. Oops.

THE WORLD SHRINKS BENEATH THE WEIGHT OF INCOMPETENT PEOPLE!!!!!!!

3. Soundclick refuses to let me upload the revised version of my latest song.

4. I appear to be the only person here who has absolutely NO life and is on this forum at this time of night (in Australia) on a Saturday. Ugh. Just kill me now.

• Members

I am back with updates for anyone interested - and I'm sure you all are. ;)

1. The airline issue should be resolved within 48 hours. Good.

2. The bus issue - who knows when this will ever be resolved, but I refuse to let them win and take my money. Bus fares are ridiculously expensive as it is, without added fees on top of it which are their fault, not mine.

3. My foot has recovered from its previous ailment with my toe and subsequently, my foot muscles. However yesterday I made the mistake of wearing uncomfortable shoes all day and now I have a blister between my big toe and 2nd toe. Ow.

4. My mum's foot is broken as are 2 of her toes. :( Feet seem to be rising up and rebelling against a variety of things right now.

Someone please write a short song about a foot. Thank you. lol

• Members

I am back with updates for anyone interested - and I'm sure you all are.
;)

1. The airline issue should be resolved within 48 hours. Good.

2. The bus issue - who knows when this will ever be resolved, but I refuse to let them win and take my money. Bus fares are ridiculously expensive as it is, without added fees on top of it which are their fault, not mine.

3. My foot has recovered from its previous ailment with my toe and subsequently, my foot muscles. However yesterday I made the mistake of wearing uncomfortable shoes all day and now I have a blister between my big toe and 2nd toe. Ow.

4. My mum's foot is broken as are 2 of her toes.
:(
Feet seem to be rising up and rebelling against a variety of things right now.

Someone please write a short song about a foot. Thank you. lol

You've got stinky toes

You've got stinky toes

You've got stinky toes and how do I know?

Because I can smell them with my nose

Your feet smell like sharp provolone

The stink has got to go

How's that? :wave:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

A positive update of my various annoyances...

1. The airline has credited me my $157 and I got the replacement flight at less than half that price, woo hoo!

2. The bus company FINALLY refunded me, more than what I actually deserved, HAH!

3. My toe is fully recovered.

4. I now have a headache and don't feel well. (see? It is impossible for me NOT to find something to moan about!)

5. The new season of Beauty & the Geek (Australia) starts tonight. WOO HOO! *now going to hide in the corner, shamed by my horrible reality TV love self-exposure*

• Members

So your an Aussie.. I hear there are spiders there that murder you in your sleep for no good reason.. But you exported Nick Cave and grew Daniel Johns and Farscape was shot there so I think I forgive the spiders.

I'm sort of but not really a Hawaiian. We all live in grass huts and the girls wear coconut shell bras and hula dance. o.O And we barbecue over the volcano and sacrifice virgins to Pele.

::yawn::

Okay, I'm done.

Archived