Speaker Dilemma Which speaker to pair with a G12-k100?

Sixarmsofchaos

• Members

I have been running a k100 with an eminence legend M12 and it sounds {censored}ing AWESOME. However, the M12 isnt made any more. I just bought a legend V12 to run. Should get here thursday, but I am sure its gonna be a killer combination!!

• Members

rbasaria, who's gonna be the sole K100 user to advise others to get K100s if you're now using Eminence Legends?

:lol:

Ill still recommend them for anything. I have to pay some taxes this year instead of getting a refund, so I need to let some things go. Since my 2 112 cabs came with the k100s, they are getting sold with them. The M12/V12 combo is what I had in my avatar 412, and I {censored}ing LOVED it too. I also loved running this amp with 2 k100s. They just sound soooo damn good!!! Hopefully I can get an avatar 412 with k100s in a couple years...

• Members

. I plan on getting an empty Avatar Contemporary 412, and loading it up with the speakers I currently have in my Ampeg 412.

:thu:

The only gear I really regret selling is that avatar cab :facepalm: And I only got 200 for it.

Sorryfor the thread derail lol...

Archived