Children of Bodom

guitarbilly74

• Members
awwww some one got dey feelers hurted

No, I just find it hilarious that CoB are apparently a joke, and yet they were at a {censored}ing LoG show. :facepalm:

As I mentioned above, I don't mind some CoB stuff but I'm not exactly a huge fan. Disregard the username... I just needed something to sign up with here and have never really had anything to change it to. :idk:

• Members

I kept hearing about COB and was told many times to invest in one of their records...At first I could not get past some of the over the top vocals and what I felt were overly intricate guitar/key harmonies...to the point of being, well...Just plain silly. But I heard some riffs and hooks that I could definately appreciate on "Hate Crew Death Roll". Cut to about a month later and I was listening to them all the time. A really strong band that are talented song writers...Perhaps they won't ever end up on my list of "all time" favorite bands, but in terms of the "new school" of metal...They are way ahead of most. I'm glad I actually gave them a chance. Just my opinion.

Archived