NOMCD!!

Twin Turbo

• Members

400ci

1 liter = 61 cubic inches

Touche. I never bothered learning the liter thing for stuff that displaced more than 200ish ci lol. The 400 is a sick ass motor as well - any plans to mod it or are you gonna keep it stock for a weekend crusier?

• Members

Nice!
:thu:

Any info on the restoration? Frame-off?

I would
:love:
to have a 1969 or 1970 Dodge Charger.

frame off, converted to 4-wheel disc power brakes, power steering, power top. Vintage air conditioning/ heating unit.

I'm gonna put in a stereo first and prob an aluminum radiator and fan assembly (still has the old copper core radiator).

The 400 is out of a 1968, rebuilt to stock specs so about 330hp at the flywheel. I'll see how that grabs me and if needed I'll upgrade the heads and/ or cam.

• Members

frame off, converted to 4-wheel disc power brakes, power steering, power top. Vintage air conditioning/ heating unit.

I'm gonna put in a stereo first and prob an aluminum radiator and fan assembly (still has the old copper core radiator).

The 400 is out of a 1968, rebuilt to stock specs so about 330hp at the flywheel.
I'll see how that grabs me and if needed I'll upgrade the heads and/ or cam

If you have already thought about it...you already know the answer :cop:

• Members

I dunno man.

I ride bikes, and fast ones - not your average SV650 - GSXR1000, Blade - that kind of thing.

And while I've raced cars that are as fast (911 turbo for example) - the fact that you are out there, in the open, in your leathers and helmet with some crappy plexi visor and you have to physically haul the bike round the corner.... that's where it is at.

I can afford a fast car - Exige, 911, NSX, modded Skyline/Supra but I still stay with the bikes. They're more visceral. I'll keep my

Archived