I don't know if I'm sad
She's gone gone gone
I dont know if I'll cry
I dont know if I'll die laughin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i'm actually thinking about dumping my gf cause she's getting fat. way hot when we started dating but as she approaches 30 she's just falling apart. should have seen the warning signs when i met her fat mom a few years back, but she was still too hot at that point for me to make the association. what do you guys think i should do?

• Members
i'm actually thinking about dumping my gf cause she's getting fat. way hot when we started dating but as she approaches 30 she's just falling apart. should have seen the warning signs when i met her fat mom a few years back, but she was still too hot at that point for me to make the association. what do you guys think i should do?

Tie a mattress to her back and push her down the stairs. Then leave for Vegas and never come back.

:thu:

• Members

i've been trying to quietly imply that i'm extremely displeased for a while now, in the hopes that she will take up an eating disorder, but it hasn't worked. guys, i'm really at the end of my rope, i may cry. i think i may tie here to las vegas and go to mcdonalds with a mattress

• Members

I only get hunted down by older females. I look 30. The beard and dreads don't help. I grew up fast, girls my age are {censored}in stupid when i try to conversate so i just hit it and quit it when something happens.

My BS meter is going off. I won't pile on but come on dude, are you trolling us, are you for real, or is this nothing more than an elaborate Rick Rolling?

• Members
i've been trying to quietly imply that i'm extremely displeased for a while now, in the hopes that she will take up an eating disorder, but it hasn't worked. guys, i'm really at the end of my rope, i may cry. i think i may tie here to las vegas and go to mcdonalds with a mattress

fukin :lol:

• Members

Time will heal the wounds.

For music, listen to Stabbing Westward and The Dreaming. Chris Hall has the best love song lyrics ever. Most of them are about breaking up or getting over someone, so it should be right up your alley.

Check out the album "Etched in Blood" by The Dreaming. It's pretty much about the end of a relationship and the emotions that follow. You could almost definitely relate to it at the moment.

I've been a Stabbing Westward fan for a long time. One of my favorite bands. I always seem to listen to them when I'm going through relationship {censored}.

CSB

Archived