me and the gf broke up :cry:

sirlimecat

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm avoiding that life style it tends to start that way until i lose control over not getting drunk, i just keep drinking. my ego and self esteem are fine. I wouldn't rub it in her face. don't think ill talk to her for a while

it's what i've been doing since 2008 to cope with my issue. you've got to have some control over your drinking and partying! it's BEING there that makes you feel powerful.

so if your ego and self esteem are fine and you don't need other ladies to consume your time.. than? do nothing?

i haven't talked to my ex since 2008, june 10th. hahaaaaaa oh god... i'm still in rebound mode after all these years.

• Members
it's what i've been doing since 2008 to cope with my issue. you've got to have some control over your drinking and partying! it's BEING there that makes you feel powerful.

so if your ego and self esteem are fine and you don't need other ladies to consume your time.. than? do nothing?

i haven't talked to my ex since 2008, june 10th. hahaaaaaa oh god... i'm still in rebound mode after all these years.

:poke::cop:

• Members

i just do music and school. I think i'll give it a break. I hate that people love me because i know i disappoint often. I told her when i met her. and eventually things just evolved but meh. What happened with your sitch?

• Members

When she's got her hand down ur pants, you'll get into it quicker than ya think.

Seriously though, hang out with friends, do {censored} you couldn't do while u were in the relationship. Convince yourself you're better off.

{censored}ing this.

I dated a girl for a year and a half, we broke up about a month ago. I have no remorse whatsoever now.

• Members

i just do music and school. I think i'll give it a break. I hate that people love me because i know i disappoint often. I told her when i met her. and eventually things just evolved but meh. What happened with your sitch?

me and my person were in love, madly. we grew apart.. and eventually when people get antsy and a suave third party gets involved.. mismatched genitalia smash against each other creating drama that's incurable.

thus, rebounding for the past two years.

• Members

me and my person were in love, madly. we grew apart.. and eventually when people get antsy and a suave third party gets involved.. mismatched genitalia smash against each other creating drama that's incurable.

thus, rebounding for the past two years.

oh. sorry. Was the third party a agreed one or just one of those " SOB things".

• Members

{censored}ing this.

I dated a girl for a year and a half, we broke up about a month ago. I have no remorse whatsoever now.

Easier said then done. I'm really not hurting to bad. I'm a bit shocked. The first time we parted ways for a bit i was {censored}in hurting that was a month ago. Now its kinda like. I knew it was coming so its not so bad. Somewhere my optimistic side gave it some hope but not alot.

• Members

oh. sorry. Was the third party a agreed one or just one of those " SOB things".

a son of a bitch, i'd say that fits it. If i ever see that person I have the right thing just for them. a brick. to. the. face.

lol, no but for real.

i'm better off right now.. but I need to find a good replacement. so far, none found.

• Members

a son of a bitch, i'd say that fits it. If i ever see that person I have the right thing just for them. a brick. to. the. face.

lol, no but for real.

i'm better off right now.. but I need to find a good replacement. so far, none found.

I don't think getting into a relationship would be a good idea if your thinking about it as a "replacement." and sorry to hear. If i got cheated on i'd be a fighting mutha {censored}a if i saw the guy hahaha. that {censored} is ridiculous.

• Members

I don't think getting into a relationship would be a good idea if your thinking about it as a "replacement." and sorry to hear. If i got cheated on i'd be a fighting mutha {censored}a if i saw the guy hahaha. that {censored} is ridiculous.

i get replacements every night. i have one in a bed behind me right now, sleeping.. ugh! haha. i'm looking for a someone for real though.

• Members

Since were on the subject,

2 years ago I met a girl who had a huge crush on me and was all :love: but I was :rolleyes: but we became best friends. 6 months later I get done with school and come home and she is still like :love: but I'm still like :rolleyes: but we start having sex regularly anyway and she gets even more :love:. Nearly a year of this flies by and then I start to feel :love: to the point where I wanna be with her all the time but then she became :rolleyes: and started {censored}ing everything in sight and I was :cry: and a couple months ago I told her I wanted to forget about her and we haven't talked since and I'm still :(

csb

• Members

i get replacements every night. i have one in a bed behind me right now, sleeping.. ugh! haha. i'm looking for a someone for real though.

god that gives me bad thoughts about what shes gonna do next week. Eh, that works for a little bit but nothings going to come out of it if you base your relationship on that. I've been through that plenty. if you want him to be real. don't sleep with him for a week. I swear, if they give it up in a week they get treated differently. no offense. I think i drink and get laid tomorrow at kreator. I need to let her go.

• Members
Since were on the subject,

2 years ago I met a girl who had a huge crush on me and was all
:love:
but I was
:rolleyes:
but we became best friends. 6 months later I get done with school and come home and she is still like
but I'm still like
but we start having sex regularly anyway and she gets even more
. Nearly a year of this flies by and now I'm
to the point where I wanna be with her all the time but now she's
and off {censored}ing everything in sight and I'm
:(
and a couple months ago I told her I just wanted to forget about her and we haven't talked since.
:(

story of my life. we {censored} she gets feelings i disappear. i guess today's events could just be some form of karma.

• Members
god that gives me bad thoughts about what shes gonna do next week. Eh, that works for a little bit but nothings going to come out of it if you base your relationship on that. I've been through that plenty. if you want him to be real. don't sleep with him for a week. I swear, if they give it up in a week they get treated differently. no offense. I think i drink and get laid tomorrow at kreator. I need to let her go.

nobody is giving anything up, i just like sharing my bed with someone. IN A NONSEXUAL KINDA WAY.

you'll be okay. dontchu worry :thu:

• Members

Easier said then done. I'm really not hurting to bad. I'm a bit shocked. The first time we parted ways for a bit i was {censored}in hurting that was a month ago. Now its kinda like. I knew it was coming so its not so bad. Somewhere my optimistic side gave it some hope but not alot.

I'm not necessarily saying to go {censored} everything with legs.

I'm saying, go out with the guys and just have fun without the thought of, "Would she get upset if I did this?" Go clubbing, do whatever. It works. I know from experience.

• Members

I'm sorry to hear that mang, but look at it this way... you're 19(i'm 25 fwiw), you've got a lot of time ahead of you. She is twice your age, you two would've probably had age related problems down the line anyway. Also, you've only got 5 months time here, you'll recover much quicker than you think. Initially it may be tough.

I broke up with a serious girlfriend of 6 years last year, initially I thought it was going to be never ending pain/suffering and nights of wallowing in self pity:cry: I just kept busy, went out with friends, hobbies, etc... I couldn't see myself doing the "{censored} everything that moves" bit...just didn't seem like it was for me, I figured that would make me miss her even more....

Also, it seems for me that when the last thing on my mind is meeting a girl that I actually like like, I do.. be patient.

• Members

I'm not necessarily saying to go {censored} everything with legs.

I'm saying, go out with the guys and just have fun without the thought of, "Would she get upset if I did this?" Go clubbing, do whatever. It works. I know from experience.

I did that while with her....

I'm pretty sure she did the same. We were loyal but both love live music and i love gigging. We both love jager.

But i guess going out more will be good. I think in May im going to drive back to the east coast for a bit.

Archived