Dear HCAF, I have a stalker. What to do?

Slim Jim

• Members

The meat and potatoes of the story is that this kids ex gf fell in love with me.

The ex is now stalking me.

What fun can I...or even we have?

He's got a band up in the Boston area.

He's got a blocked Twitter account.

He's stalked both of my facebook accounts.

What can we do?

I'm more than pissed off right now, but I'm hoping y'all can show me some fun in this.

Maybe even join in whatever debauchery goes down.

What say ye?

• Members

The meat and potatoes of the story is that this kids ex gf fell in love with me.

The ex is now stalking me.

What fun can I...or even we have?

He's got a band up in the Boston area.

He's got a blocked Twitter account.

He's stalked
both of my facebook accounts.

What can we do?

I'm more than pissed off right now, but I'm hoping y'all can show me some fun in this.

Maybe even join in whatever debauchery goes down.

What say ye?

:confused::poke:

• Members

Just tell him you have no interest in his girl, tell him to grow up and tell him if he tries to harm you in any way you have a friend that hid a body 10 years ago no one ever found.

Hahaha. I like that.

But..uhm..I'm with the girl now.

• Members

Sure.

But how's this narcissitic when I know he's doing it?

The simple fact I care about it?

I just wanna have some fun with him now.

That's it.

So you're looking for ideas on how to {censored} with the guy? I'm just messing around with you, but your OP came off like a blog post. :poke:

• Members

Nah I'm not worried about my safety.

I'm just pissed off that he's trying to get in my life while making snide remarks.

He's legit trying to be friends with all my friends and family.

It's creepy and weird.

I had a female stalker when I was highschool. SHe became friends with my sister just to gain access to my house. She was a fat asainish looking girl with braces, no tits and an obesity problem, she also had the princess complex. I saw a picture of her a couples days ago (its been ten years) and you know what? Still not enough booze in the liquor department for me to let her give me a blowjob.

• Members

I had a female stalker when I was highschool. SHe became friends with my sister just to gain access to my house. She was a fat asainish looking girl with braces, no tits and an obesity problem, she also had the princess complex. I saw a picture of her a couples days ago (its been ten years) and you know what? Still not enough booze in the liquor department for me to let her give me a blowjob.

I'm sure if it meant he could get back with the girl he would blow the hell out of you and I

Archived