Dear HCAF, I have a stalker. What to do?

Slim Jim

• Members

I'm sure if it meant he could get back with the girl he would blow the hell out of you and I

I don't think I'd ever want a strait guy to suck my dick. I mean a blow job from a dude would be really awkward and not very enjoyable but {censored} if you're gonna suck a dick do a good job at least.

• Members
I don't think I'd ever want a strait guy to suck my dick. I mean a blow job from a dude would be really awkward and not very enjoyable but {censored} if you're gonna suck a dick do a good job at least.

Holy {censored}. :lol: I'm so tempted to sig this, but I don't know if I should.

• Members

Correct it for me please?

I apologize ad it's late here

To be honest, I couldn't decipher enough of the first post to understand what was going on, so I couldn't correct it if I tried. I had to read the entire first page to understand what was going on.

Don't mind me, though, I don't really have a vested interest in correcting grammar; I just want to be able to read a coherent sentence/statement/etc.

• Members

To be honest, I couldn't decipher enough of the first post to understand what was going on, so I couldn't correct it if I tried. I had to read the entire first page to understand what was going on.

Don't mind me, though, I don't really have a vested interest in correcting grammar; I just want to be able to read a coherent sentence/statement/etc.

luk atchu witcher GRAMMZ nd shiz.

• Members
My sister had some Douche stalking her. I told her to let me know if she was legitimately worried about her safety. She asked about restraining orders. I told her they're useless and only establish motive...
:cop:

Restraining orders/orders of protection do work, as long as the petitioner calls the police EVERY time the respondent violates the order, in even the smallest way. But most people let the little {censored} slide, and keep letting it slide, emboldening the respondent until they violate in a big way, some times with fatal results.

• Members

What's not to like?

Voyeuristic? check

Clearly displays dominance? check

Give you an excuse to get kinky with the new girl? check

I like the way you think.

I should just put a link to his band so everyone can tell him to kill himself.

But I'm trying so hard to be mature

• Members
I like the way you think.

I should just put a link to his band so everyone can tell him to kill himself.

But I'm trying so hard to be mature

You might even be able to angle for a little butt sex. :idea:

Just say, well baby if we take pictures of me sticking it in your pooper it will clearly show that you care more for me than for him. :wave:

Archived