Two suicide bombers blow up a Russian metro....

TornadoOfSouls

• Members

Uhm, Russia is reaping what they've sown there if it is the Chechen's attacking Russia. :poke:

From the denying democratic elections to rabidly pro-Russia puppet leaders injected as chosen governors to the remains of Grozny to the continued attacks of the Russian forces that indiscriminately attacked anything, Russia is reaping a bitter harvest to keep a country of less than 1.5 million people under its iron wing.

If they could get to the folks responsible, the Chechen fighters are pretty brazen... sadly for the world the demons in human skin like Vlad the Impaler Putin aren't able to be reached but love to reach out to destroy.

Folks need to open their eyes to see the real world.

Derek

Agree with you man. Russia is getting exactly what they sowed. People like to think of {censored} black and white, the terrorists are the bad guys, the Russians are the good guys. No way any of those people on that metro deserved it, but there are hundreds of thousands of Chechens who've had way way way really {censored}ed up {censored} happening to them. It's not simply Muslims vs. Christians, or whatever you guys want to think. It's not terrorists vs. Russian government. It's vastly more complicated than that, Russian will probably go in and bomb the {censored} out of Chechnya again for probably the third time, but it won't solve anything.

Anyway, that's my view on it. I'm no Chechen, I just know a lot of stuff about that conflict.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Thanks ::fred:: for your take on this. You're likely right on the mark.

Ya, Bin Laden is in Beverly Hills :rolleyes:

Anyways, pretty {censored}ed up what happened. Spetsnaz will take care of the perps though (or those in charge anyways seeing as those who did it are now dead).

• Members

I wish Russia would get on the wagon and help fight these terrorist bastards. Seem like they just sit back and watch everyone else try to make this world a better place to live in.

How do you 'fight' terrorists?

• Members

Just assuming that this was in fact perpetrated by insurgents/terrorists...it's a dumb move. Russians have no qualms about bringing a bazooka to a fist fight, and have proved that over and over again. Begging Russia to bring all of it's weight to bear on you for a marginal gain like blowing up a metro station is ill-advised at best, so that leads me to a few possible conclusions, and I'm sure I'm leaving some out. One, it's a frame-up, by Russians looking for a cause for ass-kicking OR external nations looking to incite the Russians to crack down on terrorists. Two, the cell behind this is headed by idiots, leaving the rest of their cause doing a group face-palm (did you hear what Hassan just {censored}ing did???). Three, it WAS a terror cell, but their motive is just too damn good and we can't see it, and maybe they're willing to set another cause up for the fall.

Whatever the idea was behind it, if I were involved in the insurgency business, I'd update my life insurance for myself and everyone I know. Russians do not aim to minimize collateral damage.

• Members

people who are pissed off and trying to make a statement

religion has nothing to do with the attacks

and you know that already how? Not saying youre wrong, Im just saying theres absolutly no way in the world you would know with 100 % certainty at this point

• Members

people who are pissed off and trying to make a statement

religion has nothing to do with the attacks

Wat?

How else can some one be persuaded to blow them selves up, you need more than a strong hatred you need to be brain washed some how.

My Dad and brother where in London and using the trains the day 7/7 hit I was in Japan and never have been so scared for any one in my life.

I also use those trains every day and I still have it in the back of my mind.

Also remember the sarin attacks in Japan in the 90's due to a cult.. well my wife just missed that train so its scary how these nuts can effect people.

• Members

Wat?

How else can some one be persuaded to blow them selves up, you need more than a strong hatred you need to be brain washed some how.

My Dad and brother where in London and using the trains the day 7/7 hit I was in Japan and never have been so scared for any one in my life.

Also remember the sarin attacks in Japan in the 90's due to a cult.. well my wife just missed that train so its scary how these nuts can effect people.

Reasoning with chrisp is a lost cause man. The guys a nut job when it comes to politics/world events/conspiracy theories.

• Members
Wat?

How else can some one be persuaded to blow them selves up
, you need more than a strong hatred you need to be brain washed some how.

people kill themselves all the time :idk:

• Members

and you know that already how? Not saying youre wrong, Im just saying theres absolutly no way in the world you would know with 100 % certainty at this point

i should have put the word probably in there

im guessing the attacks have more to do with the russians murdering all those people in chechnya

• Members

Dude you need to open your eyes, I am liberal person but I am not stupid, these people are scary and will not stop.

im just trying to point out that its not black and white, its retaliation against terrible atrocities. the fact that innocent lives were taken is {censored}ed, but that doesnt mean that these people were completely brainwashed and had no reasoning besides martyrdom to carry out the attacks.

Archived