John Romero Fail

RiffDaemon

• Members

Daikatana fails on every level. Its most basic problem is simple: It just sucks.

Weak storyline, weak script, and even weaker gameplay and execution. Damn, what a disappointment!! Why couldn't he have given us another DOOM? I mean, he totally had the set-up?

[YOUTUBE]bMxYEoG5lEQ[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

I rememember when that game came out... All the hype around it.
Downloaded it from an FTP site... loaded it up, started playing and then after about 5 minutes, deleted it because it sucked so bad - Half-Life blew that game out of the water...

That is all...

• Members
I rememember when that game came out... All the hype around it.

Yep! I was hardcore into Quake and Doom, and I was reading everything that leaked out about this game. But, then the delays came, pushing it back further and further.

Unreal was out before it.

Half-Life was, too.

They even had their main development area under a glass roof under the Texas sun. So much fail :lol:

• Members

Bitchadmikewilson.jpg

:facepalm:

I remember getting the demo for this piece of {censored} in a PC Gamer. It had been hyped up for YEARS. Load it up and it doesn't look too great, even by 2000 standards...but what did the gameplay consist of? Mostly shooting really annoying, cheap ass flies and frog things.

• Members
Yep! I was hardcore into Quake and Doom, and I was reading everything that leaked out about this game. But, then the delays came, pushing it back further and further.

Unreal was out before it.

Half-Life was, too.

They even had their main development area under a glass roof under the Texas sun. So much fail
:lol:

{censored} im still hardcore into doom. i play it all the time. the mods for that game are fun as hell

romero just needs to come out with a new doom true to the original. doom 3 was {censored}ing gay as {censored}

Archived