Any of you have long flowing locks?

Beavis808

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LULZ...oh yeah, this is the Long hair club...you dudes have never even heard of clippers.

I'm saying that I buzz my head with a #3 guard (3/8"), so no...no long flowing locks for me.

I look like WAY too much of a {censored} with longer hair. It's just not a look that works for me.

• Members
LULZ...oh yeah, this is the Long hair club...you dudes have never even
heard
of clippers.

I'm saying that I buzz my head with a #3 guard (3/8"), so no...no long flowing locks for me.

I look like WAY too much of a {censored} with longer hair. It's just not a look that works for me.

Hey, don't be hatin' :p

• Members

Vonbonfire approved!

Says you. Ever since I cut my hair some ten years ago I routinely targeted and harassed dirty looking dreadlock hippies. I figured, people targeted and harassed me for long hair that I had to pass along the tradition.:)

• Members

Mine are getting there. Stopped cutting my hair about a year ago and now it is shoulder lengthed. My hair is more wavy than straight so it takes a little longer to grow out than most people. If possible, I'll try and grow it to the middle of my back so I look more METAL!!!@@!!!! m/:evil::evil:

• Members
Hey, don't be hatin'
:p

No hate, here, man...just jealousy.:lol:
I tried to do the long hair thing for a while (and, since it was the '90s, I had a proper Newstead undercut to go with it), and I looked {censored}ing ridiculous.
For me, the shorter the hair, the more badass I look.
And with how little of a badass I look like normally, I need all the help I can get.

Archived