NAD!! Egnater Content

Rockett

• Members

Stopped by GC to get some strings and saw an Egnater Tweaker head sitting in the front. I didn't expect much when plugging in but ended up getting wrapped up in the amp and playing it for a little over an hour. What an amazing amp.

Nothing against Blackstar's HT series since their amps cover a lot of american and british ground themselves, but the tweaker seems to cover all bases. Vox, Fender, Mesa, Marshall and Egnater themselves. I just love how all the switches actually change the voicings and feel of the amp unlike the Mesa Transatlantic I've toyed with (which is still a nice amp btw).

Anyways, this amp is best with a G12H30 or Jensen C12-K speaker, but it still sounds awesome with V30's and G12T75's. This amp can do it all.

I'm tired from a long day at work and band practice after but I'll post more thoughts and pics tomorrow :thu:

• Members

Anyways, this amp is best with a G12H30 or Jensen C12-K speaker, but it still sounds awesome with V30's and G12T75's. This amp can do it all.

I have my Rebel plugged into some G12H30's and man does it rock.:thu:

• Members

I have one. Wish they made a 2 channel version. That is the only downfall---no ability to channel switch from clean to hot.

I agree... they cover a LOT of ground. Respond well to pedals. Have an effects loop. And interact well with a wide array of guitars.

Congrats!

Archived