Strange dream thread

DeadNight Warrior

• Members
Well, I woke up about two hours before my alarm this morning, having had a strange dream containing not just William Shatner, but TWO William Shatners.

One of them had a crappy job where his digitised image was going to be put into some dodgy game, and he didn't want to do it. So the other one was going off at him, saying if he wouldn't do it, he'd put on the outfit and do it himself.

WTF?
:freak::lol:

Why William {censored}ing Shatner?! I haven't even seen him in anything for ages.
:confused:

Was the Star Trek theme song playing in the background during the dream?

• Members

Last night I dreamt I came home from work, and a family of 6 were camped out in my back yard.

I got there while his six year old was playing up, and he sent her into a shed for timeout.

So I was...wtf...I goes up to the dude (Who kinda looks like Ken Shamrock) and asked him does he have the wrong address or something? And he starts to get aggressive. I start calming him down, saying I'll help him contact a shelter or some {censored} but he can't stay on my property but I'll help him out as much as I can.

He gets in my face again, (I didn't want to fight him because his wife/kids were there) but I was like...{censored} this, I clenched my fist AND AT THAT INSTANT my wife woke me up for work.

I even had my one liner ready. I was going to say "You're in timeout" and punch him in the face and neck.

• Members

I even had my one liner ready. I was going to say "You're in timeout" and punch him in the face and neck.

Best 'pre-punch' line EVER. Hahahahahaha

seriously, I'm going to use this at some point in my life. Extra points when it won't make sense, because I'll say it as if I'm responding to him putting someone in timeout, just the same way you would have said it.

• Members

Best 'pre-punch' line EVER. Hahahahahaha

seriously, I'm going to use this at some point in my life. Extra points when it won't make sense, because I'll say it as if I'm responding to him putting someone in timeout, just the same way you would have said it.

Haha.

• Members

The angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber and took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself.

He brought me into a vast farmlands of our own mid-west, and as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear.

And terror possesed me then. And I begged, 'Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?' And the angel said unto me, 'These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots! You see, Reverend, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust.'

And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared, 'Hear me now! I have seen the light! They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul! Damn you! Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!

Can I get an amen?

Amen!!

Archived