Dan-O-Guitar appreciation thread

jjpistols

• Members

Man, I spend hours reading your site ( http://www.beavisaudio.com/index.htm ), and I can't even pretend to understand it, being an idiot and all, but it fascinates me

and all the knowledge and wisdom you bring to HC, and your mad scientist ways, are total cool

plus you like my cd :D

this is my public love letter to you, Dan-O-Guitar :love:

come on HC, share the love -- and don't be afraid to get dirty

jj_stanley.jpg

• Members

You guys are too cool.

HC and the whole building thing is the primary reason I get out of bed in the morning these days :)

JJ, my 11 year old son Frank says you rock. He stole the cd soon after it arrived and it has been in his CD player since. I might have to burn an illegal copy.

• Members

Originally posted by dan-o-guitar

You guys are too cool.

HC and the whole building thing is the primary reason I get out of bed in the morning these days
:)

JJ, my 11 year old son Frank says you rock. He stole the cd soon after it arrived and it has been in his CD player since. I might have to burn an illegal copy.

if you duplicate it in international waters then it wouldn't be piracy, right? ;)

203653.gifpirate.gifsnoozer_08.gifpip.gif

• Members

Originally posted by PurpleStrat

Hey Dano I got to see a Cricket in the flesh at Action this weekend. Nice! It's even smaller then I thought! Wish I would have got a chace to play it. If I did not have 2 practice amps already I would have bought it!
:thu:

Did you talk to Brian? He's a cool guy.

Archived