You Really Got Me - VAN HALEN

paulscape

• Members

paulscape-

your licks were good and you sounded alright if i might say so myself

but when you pursed your lips and made overtly homosexual faces/indications, well, um, it got uncomfortable for me. MOD............................no need for a ban, I am OK with staight/gay/bi anything. In this case, the post was at odds IMO with whatever

• Members

paulscape-

your licks were good and you sounded alright if i might say so myself

but when you pursed your lips and made overtly homosexual faces/indications, well, um, it got uncomfortable for me. MOD............................no need for a ban, I am OK with staight/gay/bi anything. In this case, the post was at odds IMO with whatever

Im married with a kid - you must be homophobic. :poke:

• Members

Guitar definitely could've been louder in the first clip, but both sounded really good, though!

The face hamming was a tad Chrispy, though.
:o

He even had the wife beater!

While the sexy part was weird I also noticed you looked kind of like a younger Gary Busey.

Seriously though, you did a great job playing the song. :thu:

• Members

I could prominently hear Eddie's slide in the begining which is when I stoped listening. You didn't do that as well and it let me know right away you weren't loud enough for me to make a judgment. For all I know you might not even have the amp on.

You wanna show skills turn up or turn the music off and play it alone till then I just not impressed cause I couldn't hear YOU. Regardless how anybody feels about the second one I liked it better. I COULD HEAR HIM!

• Members

I give you props for letting us see you good job on that. Most people are to self-conscious to let us see all of them in a vid.

You guys can poke fun all you want just make sure to wipe off your stupid tattoos, get the metal sticks outtta your face and pull your pants up your not actually a rockstar ya know.

• Members

I could prominently hear Eddie's slide in the begining which is when I stoped listening. You didn't do that as well and it let me know right away you weren't loud enough for me to make a judgment. For all I know you might not even have the amp on.

You wanna show skills turn up or turn the music off and play it alone till then I just not impressed cause I couldn't hear YOU. Regardless how anybody feels about the second one I liked it better. I COULD HEAR HIM!

Spanks:thu:

• Members

I could prominently hear Eddie's slide in the begining which is when I stoped listening. You didn't do that as well and it let me know right away you weren't loud enough for me to make a judgment.

There's no Eddie in there - Im playing alone to an atomic punks backing track not the original VH song...but 10 points for picking up the slide error :cop: The audio is a single take but I had to splice two video takes together as some of the video was corrupted at the beginning (of my good audio take) - hence the video I used at the beginning was from a take where I didnt slide up.

• Members

There's no Eddie in there - Im playing alone to an atomic punks backing track not the original VH song...but 10 points for picking up the slide error
:cop:
The audio is a single take but I had to splice two video takes together as some of the video was corrupted at the beginning (of my good audio take) - hence the video I used at the beginning was from a take where I didnt slide up.

Well in that case good work. 10 points for you not being a {censored} and hiding yourself from camera.

Archived