swedenmike

• Members

This album is BAD{censored}INASS!!! I still like Riders of the Plague better, but I think that will be an impossible album to top. This band is definitely within my top 5 favorite bands of all time, and this album just kinda secures them there. {censored}ing awesome!!!

• Members

I got home from work and immediately put it on and it certainly doesn't disappoint.

Riders of the Plague is on my list of "Perfect Albums" among Cynic "Traced in Air," In Flames "Colony," Between The Buried and Me "Colors," Death "Symbolic and The Sound of Perseverance" and one or two others.

seems like we have similar taste in music.

• Members
I got home from work and immediately put it on and it certainly doesn't disappoint.

Riders of the Plague is on my list of "Perfect Albums" among Cynic "Traced in Air," In Flames "Colony," Between The Buried and Me "Colors," Death "Symbolic and The Sound of Perseverance" and one or two others.

I havent listened to BTBAM but I do like this list. My list would also include Arsis' "A Celebration of Guilt" and Opeth's "Still Life" (among others):thu:

Archived